HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
We would love for you to be the first to know about any of our new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by signing up for our newsletter! You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
I DON’T SEE THE SPECIFIC DIMENSIONS I’M LOOKING FOR. CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM SIZE?
Most images can be artist-cropped and sized to fit your preferred dimensions. Please contact us at LensProse@gmail.com with the image name, artist, preferred dimensions, type of print product and any desired finishing. The artist will get back to you with a sample image, pricing, and help finalize the order.
I LOVE CYNTHIA’S, JOHN’S OR BRIAN’S WORK AND STYLE, DOES SHE/HE DO COMMISSIONS?
Yes! Please contact us at LensProse@gmail.com and we’ll put you in touch with the artist you’re interested in for further consultation.
Lens Prose Gallery Studio, LLC is owned and operated by three artists; Cynthia, John and Brian. You can reach out to us at any time by email at LensProse@gmail.com — we will reply as soon as possible.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
FOR ORIGINALS, SPECIAL & LIMITED EDITIONS, NKB EXCLUSIVES, PUZZLES, AND GIFTS
These items are shipped from us, the artists. Shipping, packaging and crating costs will be quoted depending on the artwork, please allow extra time for us to provide shipping quotes and prepare packaging. Shipping times typically range from 3-10 business days within the Continental US. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as available.
FOR PRINTS PRODUCTS — Open Edition Paper, Wood, Acrylic, and Metal Prints
Our print partners will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-8 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $30.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $50.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us at LensProse@gmail.com with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
CAN I PICKUP MY ORDER?
Orders of originals, limited and special editions, puzzles, and NKB Exclusives can be picked-up by appointment at our Gallery Aurora, NE Minneapolis location. Check PICKUP when placing your order and contact us. Please bring your order receipt and drivers license for verification. Local delivery is also available at additional cost, depending on items ordered. Contact us at LensProse@gmail.com if you're interested in pickup or delivery.
We do not offer pickup or delivery of our print products as those items are shipped directly to you from our print partners.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS?
We are committed to the quality of our artwork and products, as well as our customers’ satisfaction. While all sales are final, we understand that rarely a problem can arise. If your print order has a printing or material defect or misprinted, we will gladly assist in replacing your order with our print partners. Refunds are not offered, but LPGS credit can be offered at our discretion, excluding shipping costs.
Damaged items are eligible for replacement. If your shipment arrives damaged or broken, please follow the procedure below and contact us immediately at LensProse@gmail.com.
- We require photographic proof of all damages to OUTSIDE PACKAGING BEFORE OPENING and of product damage after opening.
- Please preserve all original packaging if possible, the shipping company may require it for your claim.
- E-mail requests must be received within 48-hours of delivery, must include a copy of the shipping receipt and photographic documentation of the damage as stated above.
- We will review all information and consult with the shipping company and/or printing partners on all final approvals. If the request is approved, there is no charge for the replacement. We will instruct you further on how to return damaged products. Return of damaged products may be required before replacement order can be processed.
We are not responsible for lost, missing or stolen shipments. All items purchased from Lens Prose are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
All Open Edition Paper, Canvas, Wood, Acrylic, Metal and Other Prints (print products); Once your order goes into production, it cannot be cancelled. The window to cancel can be as short as one hour or less, so we can’t guarantee being able to cancel on these products.
Originals, Limited and Special Editions, NKB Exclusives, Puzzles, and Gifts; please contact LensProse@gmail.com as soon as possible, including your order number, if you need to cancel. Once an order for these product ships, it cannot be cancelled.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A REFUND?
Upon approval, processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days.